Tuesday, September 18, 2012

goodness...it has been a while

I have been on a self imposed blog hiatus trying to figure out what to do with this space.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this space, but it is also hard sometimes to maintain.  I honestly don't know how people who farm, work, parent also blog regularly....it blows my mind.  They likely don't have a computer that is 6 going on 7 years old and can upload pictures much more efficiently...but still blogging takes time (and possibly longer for my child fried brain and slow as heck computer).  So anyways, not much will change...I was just doubting my ability to keep up with this space the way I have in the past...now I am just accepting that some weeks there may be no blog entries and another might be chock full....and I think I (and you) might be alright with that (and anyone who is not can chip into the "buy caitlyn a new computer fund").

Anyways...the past few weeks haven't been necessarily busy (trying to avoid being that word), instead we have been trying to slowly ease into this September groove.  Find some peace in our days, a new-ish rhythm (including some home-preschool), and enjoying the last few weeks of summer (because it isn't over yet!!).  So here are a few moments captured over the last two weeks.... 

IMG_9180
pickled beans and jalapenos...

IMG_9181
slurping up the last bit of rocky road....

IMG_9193
bag baby

IMG_9215
chicks getting big and curious

IMG_9221
all extreme crawlers must have a head lamp....yes?

4 comments:

  1. Slow computer....do you hear that? Wha wha wha whambulance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes aaron. wha wha wha. i'm sure my dad is sorry you beat him to the whambulance punch line....

      Delete
  2. I've not used Blogger, but I imagine it offers the ability to schedule posts for future publication. That way when you find a chunk of time to write the damn things you can then trickle them out during the times you can't. Doesn't *really* solve your problem, but at least keeps us from feeling neglected for too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. it is true...post could trickle and some day when i have chunks of time it is my intention to do just as you suggest....but for now my days are more like a pureed soup with a good stick blender...not many chunks. So sorry you were feeling neglected dave...what is the saying...its not you...its me. xo

      Delete