Saturday, June 8, 2013

colorado recap


It's true....for the first time, in a very long time, Aaron and I got away for a few days.  First, I can not express how thankful I am that my parents were willing and able to take Isabelle & Owen.  A recently weaned young man can be slightly difficult at times and Isabelle can be pretty overwhelming herself - it was no easy task friends....my parents are rockstars.  As for Aaron and I, we had a great time...enjoyed high altitude, mountain views, watched friends share their love in a beautiful mountain side wedding, drank a little too much, stayed up way past our 9:30 bedtime and got into a little trouble here and there (the good kind of trouble i suppose).  It was all very refreshing and by the end of it we were both ready to be back, with our kids, and to never want to have a hangover again (or at least for many many months).


IMG_0466

IMG_0481

IMG_0485

No comments:

Post a Comment