Thursday, May 15, 2014

spring








I did for a moment, foolishly I might add, think that once I stopped working life might slow down a bit.  But alas, the void was quickly filled with the day to day business that just is at this time of year.  Plans for gardens, babies, chickens....the list goes on.  But oh, there is still a little more time - you know to pause for just a second and really enjoy that coveted cup of coffee in the morning.  This I save for after Isabelle has been dropped off at school and Owen is usually pre occupying himself with "fixing something".   It seems this spring is speeding by unprecedentedly fast - weekends already filled to the brim and we anxiously await a new addition to our family clan (not me, oh no....a cousin is in the works!).  No we haven't slowed down, not one bit, but there are moments to enjoy and maybe just a little more time to enjoy them - and that has been just what we needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment