Wednesday, June 20, 2012

28 times around the sun....

All I can say is I awoke on my 28th birthday very early, 3:00 in the morning to be exact, and was immediately filled with gratitude.  I am so thankful for the life I am leading.  Aaron always says I am 20-something going on 40...and it is true.  I don't know if I have an old soul or not, but I do know I feel very comfortable where I am right now.  28 feels right...if that makes sense.

IMG_8487

We celebrated the best way we know how - with cake!  Aaron built me a desk for my birthday, a desk that I am so excited to put to use.  It is sort of funny...of course I am looking at this from the anthroposophical point of view...from what I am reading this is the time period where the creative process of the mind is really awakened.  What better gift than a desk made by my partners hands for me to get creative with....none.

IMG_8493

IMG_8495


Thank you for all the birthday love

No comments:

Post a Comment