Tuesday, January 28, 2014

recently enjoyed moments...

I could go on about the nasty bug that has taken over our house and robbed me of sleep.  I could indulge you on how I had my first (or what at least I consider my first) crazy pregnancy moment…screaming over cake.  I could go on and on about how I am losing patience with my kids and how we all have a little cabin fever.  Or I could just show you a few enjoyed moments - because lets get real - there are lots of enjoyed moments that somehow get drown in my mama pity party that likes to take over my brain.  

this guy
…and his ability to love me when i am teetering on the edge of reality

this project….and progress

this guy…without a runny nose and temperature

this lady… not pulling toys away from her brother

this cake…oh just thank the good spirits above for this cake


No comments:

Post a Comment