Tuesday, March 25, 2014

march madness

No I'm certainly not referring to what might be happening with college basketball (no that is far beyond my scope of interest)...just what is happening within our own house at the moment.  Between Aaron on and off the road for the majority of this month, work, being sick (again with a stomach bug...i tell you this is ridiculous), spring arriving with negative temperatures, more snow, and a growing belly (and growing pains front his belly) I feel like I am in some sort of weird side show circus.  We have all gone a little looney, so bare with me folks...we will get through this bear of a winter and someday I will have motivation to pick up an actual camera...until then here is a dump from my phone.

this is how we all feel about puffy winter coats and car seats.
first day of "spring"
at a free ballet cinderella ballet performance at Dartmouth
also the day before I got sick (oh yes...owen got sick too...)
they got really good at preoccupying themselves
once they realized every time i got up i puked
a new vacuum to do some serious spring cleaning
owen is really into shooting things with the hose
can't imagine where he got that from...ahem....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment