Wednesday, April 15, 2015

a Sunday morning









A morning spent transplanting a few plants outdoors, planting seeds and onion sets, transporting the meat pullets to their outdoor coop, and basking in all that is good this spring.  The leaves are unfurling their sweet fuzzy peach skinned leaves and we relish in all the pinks and purples from the fruit trees.  Under the swinging pendulum of all that is family life, on that day and in that moment the tide was calm and we were able to breath.  It felt so good.

Our time here has been short and I ask myself several times a day what exactly was the purpose of us being plucked from a place our hearts felt so connected.  Whether or not I'd like to admit it - here we are - finding inspiration, resilience, growth, and purpose.  I think both Aaron and I can honestly say we aren't exactly where we thought we would be, but somedays we can admit that we are exactly where we are supposed to be.....for the moment.

1 comment: