Sunday, May 20, 2012

just lovely

Wow, what a beautiful weekend.  Both days in the 80's...and dare I say I complained a bit about the heat. Goodness.  As I am sitting here typing I can smell the lilacs as their scent wafts through the air and I can hear all sorts of frogs out back signing a chorus of spring songs.  Seriously...just lovely.  We discovered all sorts of fun friends this weekend, started some new projects, and started planning that big old garden of ours (which was just filled up with a huge dump truck of rich soil...compliments our landlord!).  We even took a drive through our new town and few towns north of us...I have always known I would like to live in Vermont...but seriously...I am in love.  Covered bridges, green pastures, rolling hills, mountains, farms, rivers...and so much more - let me tell you...it is easy on the eye up here!

photo
waking up mama

IMG_8138
waking up sister

IMG_8142
red eft

IMG_8143
one of my fermentation projects

IMG_8146
female polyphemus moth

IMG_8158
elliot the bottle fed pygmy goat

IMG_8161
so hot...so she ditched her clothes and went for the hose...

No comments:

Post a Comment