Monday, May 13, 2013

mama's day

I think mother's day will just keep getting better and better.  This year I was spoiled...big time.  My favorite breakfast, handmade cards, flowers, chocolates, a walk in the woods, a picnic and lots of time spent with this family that I am so in love with.  

IMG_0306
two kiddos not exactly sure why the camera is out so early...
IMG_0308
mother's day spoilings
IMG_0311
fruit salad
IMG_0314
my favorite breakfast of all time: eggs poached in a quick red sauce paired with daddy's sour dough toast
the fruit was a bonus!
IMG_0322
a walk in the woods
IMG_0324
waterfalls in fairlee, vt
IMG_0328
my two favorite boys
IMG_0329
this face
IMG_0330
happiness
IMG_0332
the "i'm gonna smile face because mama is telling me to even though i'm scared i might fall off" face
(and yes...isabelle decided that jelly's might not be the best hiking shoes...next time we might just listen to mama...)
IMG_0333

They are so good to me folks

oh and a big pile of air hugs to my mama, aaron's mama, auntie mel and all my mama friends.
so.much.love.

No comments:

Post a Comment