Friday, September 6, 2013

the first day

IMG_1243IMG_1249IMG_1252IMG_1254

It was a good day, that first day.  Not without a little bit of last minute tears, no certainly not, but it was still a good day.  And now...on her official 7th day of school that girl is a pro.  I kid you not.  I suppose I am completely swollen with pride.  Isabelle has made friends with everyone in her class, loves her teachers, loves gym class (the class she insisted she would not take part in) and is talking - to just about everyone!  This is all just happening so fast and is so exciting it is hard to find the right words.  But we are all so proud of Isabelle and can not wait to see what this year brings.  


***
I on the other hand am still processing everything...as i'm sure i will do until the day she sends her own kids off to kindergarten....how does this all happen...where is the pause button?  If you have one, please send it to me.

1 comment:

  1. amen to processing . . . I wouldn't count on it stopping when your daughter's daughter goes to school . . . love you :o)

    ReplyDelete