Monday, October 28, 2013

a magical place



Inevitably, after a long weekend filled with several photographic moments lost, I am left with searching through my iphone to come up with something to share (visually).  Our little home was bursting with life all weekend, overnight visits with family and friends family, freezers filled with plump chickens, a kitchen that did not stop working all weekend...oh my all that food was just scrumptious, oh yes and lots of laughter  (there is never a shortage of laughter with this bunch).  I often wish I could just scoop up all my friends and family and plop them onto a few hundred acres of land.  There (in this magical place) we would build homes together, snuggle each others babes, grow food, tend animals, learn from each other, and support each other.  I know why this can't and likely will never happen - in the mean time I will cherish the moments we have together and keep hoping for that someday commune to work out...

...until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment