Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sweater complete!


Sorry, this picture may not do justice to her...but this is (drum roll please)....my first sweater!  She has been done for about a week now but I have been waiting for just the right day to wear her.  And today, with our first of many frosts, I knew it was the day!  I promise for better pictures in the future...but I am just not the type to say "hey aaron could you take pictures of me in my new sweater while i pretend to do farm work"....yes that photo would be lovely...but I am way to awkward for that.  And since this projects completion my hands are still busy...another hat in the works and a some ultra soft merino wool awaits me for.... you guessed it...another sweater!  Yes...this weather is just perfect for knitting!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH thats exactly what people do isn't it?? I never realized that!!!!! i will snap some shots of you next time i see you since i have the camera glued to me anyways, maybe that will make it less awkward! lol!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete