Thursday, February 2, 2012

determined

The past few weeks have been all about taking care of my family, while...at times... grasping to a thin thread of sanity, I kept thinking in my mind....a few more weeks...days...and I'll have yarn in my hands or sitting listening to my little sewing machine chug along.  These tasks help fill me up...recharge me I guess.  So last week I was ready...really ready... to get my craft on.  To make something with my hands for someone I care about.  This is my zen, my peace of mind, and my way of showing people I care.  Miss Noa and Owen are the lucky ducks this time...but there are so many babes out there that need these pants...

The pattern is my "go to" kiddo pants pattern from Anna Maria Horner's, Handmade Beginnings - Quick Change Trousers...they are reversible!!

IMG_7162
kitchen table transformed into a sewing room...

IMG_7165
babes with his new pants
i wasn't going to include this picture because it is so fuzzy...
but in many ways it is exactly how life is right now...constantly on the move and a little fuzzy!

IMG_7167
perfect trousers for big cloth diaper butts!

No comments:

Post a Comment