Monday, February 13, 2012

they loved you before you were born

photo
what holds us up by cori dantini

This weekend, while organizing and reorganizing spaces (trying so hard to de-clutter), I stumbled upon two prints I purchased right after I found out I was pregnant with Owen at the Moscow Renaissance Fair.  One, in particular, was for him and I am so glad I found it so I could rest it on our changing table (no hopes of my piles of prints getting framed anytime soon...so this will have to do for now).  The words on the bottom read "they loved you before you were born" and when I saw it I couldn't help but buy it for baby weed #2.

photo
And yes, those words are so true...Owen we have loved you for far more than two months

Check out Cori's Etsy Shop here if you like the print - 
they are super cute and in my opinion perfect for any room (not just baby rooms!)

No comments:

Post a Comment