Saturday, July 14, 2012

no sharks in the lake!

IMG_1182

As some of you know, I have an irrational fear of sharks....which growing up a mere 5 minutes from the beach makes absolutely no sense.  The recent photos of great white shark fins off the coast of RI do not help...especially when I am so looking forward to our upcoming week at the beach.  I suppose they can't get me if I go in and come out really really quick right?  :).  Oh well...  on the bright side lakes have no sharks... and I once though lakes could be gross...but now I think they are just perfect!  We have been enjoying our afternoons cooling off down by the river or at the local lakes so so much...especially in the recent heat wave we have been experiencing!  Hope you all are keeping cool - one way or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment