Monday, April 1, 2013

easter sunday

IMG_0217
Owen was thrilled mama used the fake grass...
IMG_0210
it was like...so much better than the wooden toys mama made...
IMG_0214
easter morning
IMG_0219
natural dye eggs by grammy
IMG_0220
more natural dyed eggs...that grammy is so crafty...
IMG_0226
a quiet moment investigating the inside of an acorn
IMG_0229
just as daddy suspected...a weevil larvae
IMG_0230
a naturalist in the making

It was a weekend full of family friends and food...I guess that is the usual theme of weekends in RI....and boy I wouldn't change it if I could.  I managed to capture two of my favorite moments this weekend...the first being Owen full of silliness with his fake grass wig and the other with aaron and isabelle's heads leaning into one another while talking about nature and larvae.  I also had some not so favorite moments (yes i have those too) and without going into too much detail, I want to thank my family for loving me even when I'm not at my finest.  A family who loves and cares about me and supports me....even when I am slightly crazy.  

I have the best family a gal could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment