Tuesday, February 18, 2014

change, it comes eventually

There has been a whole lot of crafting happening in this house of ours, the dining room table usually resembling a glittery mound of paper cuttings and pom poms…as it should be I suppose on these days.  But let me tell you, I am so ready to kick my kids out the door for hours on end.  For now our excursions are quick, the prep time usually the bulk of it, and with our latest near 2 foot dump of snow I am wondering when I might just lose Owen to the snow all together.  For now I will practice my breathing exercises (no i won't…but i should…) while I sweep the floor for the zillionth time in one day. 

To snow, to crafts, to popcorn strung for birds.










And this tune is quite obviously stuck in my head…

Everything is everything,
What is meant to be, will be
After winter, must come spring
Change, it comes eventually
L. Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment