Friday, January 16, 2015

Oojie-sauce

I said I wouldn't try to catch up...but there are certainly somethings worth sharing.  Lets start with Arlo - yeah that baby - that sweet sweet bundle of baby.  I emptied my camera photos this week to find a few gems and then dug through my iPhone to give a proper chronological briefing on the cuteness of the last few months.  Arlo was dubbed "adora-bee" by Isabelle at first sight and when we forget him name (yes that really happens) or are feeling slightly silly call him Oojie-sauce or Ooo-lo.  














At the moment Arlo is inch-worming his way around the house, trying his hardest to find a shred of paper that escaped the mountain-o-art.  He is trying out some solid food here and there but still prefers to nurse - and i don't really have time/energy to feed him...so that sort of works out!  Belly laughs at his ridiculous brother and sister and will give most passing strangers a gummy grin.  He makes my heart melt each day, deprives me of a full nights rest and is just 100% perfect.


1 comment:

  1. Adorbeeeeeeee!!!! What a perfectly goofy and sweet baby he is!!!

    ReplyDelete