Wednesday, February 4, 2015

a good backyard







A backyard is almost as important as the number of bedrooms when choosing a house to rent. This one is pretty good.  Enough room for the kids to run like mad men, a fort, space for a garden, and a nook for chickens.  While I have a few other items on my backyard wish list for my someday home, this will do just fine.  Something we have lacked in the past was a proper swing.  One strung so high it undoubtably touches the clouds and that sways back and forth as if in slow motion.  This swing...not in our backyard...but in our sweet neighbors (and open for daily use) is now a must in my dream backyard.


**
I removed yesterdays post... if you happened to see it and wonder where it went, 
it didn't end up feeling right...maybe another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment