Friday, July 29, 2011

~ 22 weeks

Time has been flying and it is hard to believe that I am already 22 weeks (40 weeks in a normal pregnancy - and yes I am using weeks... get over it).  Baby is moving a lot and particularly likes to kick around my waist band area - just to really remind me that even though I relieved myself 5 minutes before I could still go again.  I think by now this baby is around 7 inches and almost a whole pound.  I have not yet had my 20 week ultrasound - due to some scheduling issues but we are hoping to do so soon.  We are also in midwife limbo right now with the move and are hoping we can find a midwife in NH or VT that will meet our needs - unfortunately until we know where we are living (which state) we can't hire a midwife - which tends to make me a bit uneasy - but I know everything will work out...


photo-28
belly at work- post pant exchange...

And well you know you are pregnant when you get to work and a half an hour later you decide you can't wear your jeans a minute longer... yes I drove straight home to change this morning.  Never a good thing when your pregnancy pants are starting to feel tight...especially at 22 weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment