Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Isabelle & Maggie

We have already talked about maggie quite a bit, she is a lovely little lady that Isabelle and I met (along with her momma) at co-op kids a few months ago.  The two of them are two peas in a pod and are wonderful friends.  Yesterday, Maggie came over for a little play date (sans momma - Melissa has a new baby at home Mr. River).  For the most part I let the two girls play at whim until I heard a little uproar over a special toy or marker - nothing a timer couldn't help!  The two girls made beaded necklaces, played dolls & kitchen, snacked on my new favorite muffin (wholewheat banana pecan chocolate chip - recipe to come soon) and played outside.

IMG_5799
making fancy jewelry

IMG_5797

Isabelle's adorable dress was a gift (hand-me down) from maggie - she decided she didn't like halter top dresses and will not wear them anymore.  In turn we gave one of Isabelle's brand new dresses she refuses to wear.  
Two peas in a pod.

And in recent developments we have some very exciting news to share...but I am going to make you wait - we still have a few people we need to make sure hear the news from us first...I just want to tease you all with the prospect of exciting news to come.




1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...I adore these girls. We are going to really miss the Weed family! This sounds like a great opportunity though, and we're excited for you. We'll have to get together as much as possible before the move! And of course, if you guys need to pack and get stuff done, Miss Isabelle is welcome at our house any time!

    ReplyDelete