Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vacation ~ Part 3 ~ Olympic Peninsula continued & Mt. Rainier

And well here are the last few bits and pieces of our vacation - enjoy!

IMG_6005
a silly lady enjoying the water in her undies

IMG_6007
forget the undies...lets just run around nudy booty

IMG_5998
Hoa rainforest

IMG_5990
hoa rainforest

IMG_5977
big cedar!

IMG_5995
a tree bridge

IMG_6018
one of my favorite photos, isabelle just before sunset on Rialto Beach

IMG_6025
momma & isabelle @ Rialto Beach

IMG_6044
running off any last bits of energy

IMG_6066
an amazing sunset (i must admit i had to be dragged to - thank you aaron)

IMG_6094
World Largest Yellow Cedar (i think)

IMG_6098
Mt. Rainier (took my breath away)

IMG_6135
aaron went on a (well deserved) solo hike up Mt. Rainier (I think Mt. Hood is in the background)

IMG_6137
marmot! i guess aaron almost stepped on one!

IMG_6172
wildflowers along the way

IMG_6184
fields of glacier lillies


As mentioned previously we are up to our ears in packing and planning for the big move.  I have to say I am honestly not ready to leave Moscow and it is going to be a sad goodbye.  Every time I think of leaving this place and people I get a bit choked up - Moscow has been really good to us.  (Don't get me wrong I am so so happy to be moving closer to our families and east coast friends - just that moscow has really special place in my heart).

I am also finishing up at work over the next few days, which ultimately means I am turning in my computer (which i use to do most of my blogging from).  So until we have something else set up at home posts may not be as frequent or as photo heavy - don't fret though... I'll figure something out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment