Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Until next time Moscow...

photo-6

Until next time because it is way too hard to say goodbye.  Moscow has been a wonderful community and we have met so many great friends who have turned into family.  None of you will be forgotten and I know I haven't said good bye to anyone of you - our paths will all cross again one way or another.  But for now, thank you for being our family away from family.

until next time
lots of love,
Caitlyn, Aaron, Isabelle, baby, Sid & Furio

2 comments:

  1. Oh I miss you already but totally understand about goodbye's vs. see you next time. You are going to have an incredible time and I love that I get to keep in touch via your blog. You have been a wonderful addition to our community and I am so thankful for the time we got to spend together. I love your humor, your sincerity, you creativity and your amazing knitting prowess! Dang that owl sweater! Happy trails and I hope the settling and nesting go easily and just know that in a month you will have your new rhythm and friends. Love, Jesica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jesica - your words are so kind and heart warming. We miss you and moscow already too!

    ReplyDelete