Tuesday, September 6, 2011

corners of a deconstructed home

photo-2

The count down has officially started...and it is all happening very very fast.  The past week has been interesting...  the least interesting part was I got into a car accident.  And without going into great detail it technically was my fault (even though there were some circumstances).  Isabelle and I managed to come out unscathed but the car suffered some damage - that thankfully will be able to be fixed.  In the mean time we are renting a huge suburban that I am pretty embarrassed to be seen in.

photo-4

Life has been so hectic that it was really surreal that this actually happened to me.  I am just so thankful it was only the car that took the brunt of the accident and that we are all safe and sound.  Anyways, moving on...

photo-5

Slowly, but surely our house is being deconstructed and put into boxes, wrapped in bubble wrap, and destined for a new home.  

photo-3


photo

And we can only hope that our new home will be as good to us as this one has.  Thanks for being patient while the posts are slow coming.  The next week will be full of cleaning and teary goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment