Sunday, January 29, 2012

a trip to kelly's farm

Isabelle, Owen, and I took a ride down to RI for the weekend to spend some time with friends and family.  First stop (after grammy & grampy's of course) was a trip over to my friend Kelly's farm for a fun filled visit with some of my rhody loves.  This I suppose is a special crew because they have all sort of seen, in one way or another, Aaron and I's partnership unfold...then babies born...then marriage and so on...they are a rude, loud, sometimes funny group of people ...one that share our most shameful poop stories with, in hopes to out do the other (har har- kris you won)....a group I can honestly say I am totally myself around...which is truly refreshing!  We ate some delicious fondue courtesy of Max, inhaled burgers made from Jeff & Carolyn's cows, ate a fancy looking potato dish, and choked down some pond marinated duck...ha.

IMG_7124
Isabelle & Noa on stroll to see the horses

IMG_7129
horses disappointed we had no treats

IMG_7132
Owen's worried face makes me laugh every time...

IMG_7136
the cutest french american family

IMG_7141
playing

IMG_7142
happy baby

IMG_7144
banter...

IMG_7147
I believe kris tried to stink out Isabelle here...

IMG_7133
pass the baby

Thanks for a great visit team!

No comments:

Post a Comment