Wednesday, December 14, 2011

belly snuggle

Today my mom and Isabelle will head down to RI for a few days... with the holidays quickly approaching and my moms to do list growing longer and longer we all felt it was best for her to get back down to RI to catch up on a few things.  Before they headed down Isabelle gave the baby lots of snuggles and gently knocked on my belly and whispered "ok... baby its time to come out now" - isn't that how we all feel?!

IMG_6717

IMG_6720

Lots of R&R for me over the next few days and whispers to the baby that it is indeed going to be time to come out sooner than later.

1 comment:

  1. "I think that is Isabelle's baby brother in there, his name is River...I think."
    -Magnolia

    I guess with baby taking his or her precious time, the surprise is going to be that much more exciting!! We are thinkin of ya!

    ReplyDelete