Monday, December 5, 2011

patience

December 5th has come and still no baby...there are still a few hours but I think it is safe to say baby won't be coming today.  But he or she is coming... my body is feeling the weight, the irregular contraction like rushes, and the fatigue that I think go along with being 40 weeks pregnant.  So, now... now we just will patiently wait until this baby decides to make its grand entrance.  And I hope you will be patient with me and my lack of posts!

Keep sending those positive thoughts... we are feeling them all 
and will let you know when it is time to light your candle

2 comments:

  1. Someone told me to set my "guess date" out a week, so that I might be pleasantly surprised when the baby came early! It really helped me practice patience.
    Will continue sending you positive labor thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlyn, I am thinking of our heartfelt anticipations and eager witnessing as a container for your process, a container that will shatter in celebratory glee as your baby emerges. Another name I did not suggest(cause I am not positive it is a name, but) is Callen. Just for input, I seem prefer the long vowel sound in the first name, combined with the short(?) vowel sound of the EE in Weed. Do you notice that(I am really trying to not overthink this!!)? I am going to try those granola bars today! Sending heartfelt energy your way.

    ReplyDelete