Tuesday, December 13, 2011

my favorite 6 a.m. date

IMG_6711

Many times I grumble my way out of bed with Isabelle as she anxiously awaits to start her day. But some mornings, when I am lucky... I realize and embrace all the love and excitement she holds for the day, her life, and me.

IMG_6708
bowls filled with frozen berries and a tiny spoonful of brown sugar await oats simmered in milk

__________________

Quick baby update - no baby yet (obviously), at midwives appointment yesterday the baby sounded great.  I am now 41 weeks and I will get an ultrasound on Thursday to ensure all things are going well with baby.  The baby moved its position slightly, just sort of shifted sides...so I will be doing lots of cats & dogs to coax the baby back over to the left... and if for some reason the baby doesn't come by next Monday I will go in for a stress test at the hospital and we will take their advice from there on whether or not I will need to be induced.  I am trying to remain positive and trust that my body will do what it is suppose to...but for now at least plan B is set.  Please keep sending all those positive thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment