Friday, December 9, 2011

still crafting...

I know my days are numbered in the crafting realm... today my mom and I finished making our christmas yo yo garlands and while I napped my mom made peanut butter kiss cookies.  I woke up to a chocolate peanut butter breath Isabelle whispering in my ear "we made cookies and they are delicious!"...

IMG_6699
carefully unwrapping all the kisses 
(this is about when I slipped into the living room for a quick nap)

IMG_6704
deliciousness
(what a wonderful thing to wake to right?!)

IMG_6703
yo yo's

IMG_6701
holiday cheer brought to the kitchen

IMG_6705
lots of fun means lots of tired snuggles at the end of a good day

I suppose I can't say it enough but it has been wonderful having my mom around this week, even though we anticipated she would be here to help with the baby and Isabelle's adjustment to becoming a big sister, we have thoroughly enjoyed her company this week....she has been a perfect distraction - cooking, cleaning, and attending to both Isabelle and myself... I think we are both equally needy right now:).

I'm still feeling really well...I think last week the anticipation of a "due date" really did me in...now I'm just relaxing and enjoying the ride.  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment