Sunday, June 19, 2011

June in RI

IMG_5628
fresh picked from Manfretti's

I have pretty much checked everything off my food list...now all thats left is my moms barbecue food - which ends up being anything anyone suggests - and Brickley's bing cherry ice cream.  Here are a few snaps of some of the deliciousness I have had my way with...

photo-19     photo-20
photo-22     IMG_5633

clockwise (starting at top left) breakfast at crazy burger, pastries from the bakery (charlestown), Ocean View (the regular order), and homemade strawberry shortcake (made with those fresh picked strawberries from above)

We also had lots of fun visiting with Nana & GG and Aunt Melanie & Uncle Todd.  We enjoyed lobster and strawberry shortcake (my requested birthday meal).

photo-21     IMG_5645
IMG_5640      IMG_5632
GG & Nana @ OV, Playing outside w/ auntie Mel & Uncle Todd, and familiar friend the lillie leaf beetle...

Today we are celebrating Dylan's graduation in true MacGlaflin form - lots of food, a homemade pinata with dylan's face painted on it, and family.  Hopefully I can manage to take some better photos today.

Last but not least I would like to wish two very special men in my life a very special father's day....you are both my heroes.


No comments:

Post a Comment