Thursday, October 20, 2011

be my baby bumble bee

Be my little baby bumble bee 
(Buzz around, buzz around, keep a-buzzin' 'round) 
Bring home all the honey, love, to me
(Little bee, little bee, little bee) 
Let me spend the happy hours 
Roving with you 'mongst the flow'rs 
And when we get where no one else can see 
(Cuddle up, cuddle up, cuddle up) 
Be my little baby bumble bee 
(Buzz around, buzz around, keep a-buzzin' 'round)

photo-7
my baby bumble bee...

photo-8
me, 5 years (sorry for the iphone reflection)

While spending some time at grammy and grampy's house we managed to stumble across a few old bags filled with old halloween costumes and dance costumes...and as you can imagine Isabelle's eyes lit up with the prospect of ballerina clothes.  We have been a little reluctant to bring "dress up clothes" into the mix as she has such a hard time with her regular clothes but I can tell she is so excited to finally have some real ballerina shoes and even a little outfit to prance around in.  We will see how it goes - I am hoping that we don't have any emotional breakdowns when we need to change back into day clothes to go to the store...only time will tell.  But for now I love that she loves her little baby bumble bee outfit.

Today we also had a check up with our new Midwives (yes plural).  We chose two gals who run a birthing center in Concord (Concord Birthing Center), we still plan to have a home birth but have to drive to concord for all of our prenatal visits.  It is a little less than ideal (it is an hour drive from our house) but really like them and are excited to have found our midwives.  Having been so busy over the last few months we have not had much time to think about impending addition to our family... but here we are... only 7 weeks to go!  My friend Kelly asked me this past weekend how I was feeling about the whole home birth experience, and honestly I think it was a "no-brainer" decision at 12 weeks....now at 33 weeks I am feeling... well a little bit of every emotion out there.... I suppose that is only natural....

 right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment