Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween we dressed in our finest purple kitty attire and headed to down town Lebanon for a little Halloween fest put on by the town.  It was just right for Isabelle - some storytelling, apples & cheese, a horse drawn wagon ride, and even a few sweet treats!

IMG_6449
listening to some "scary" stories

IMG_6451
coloring a pumpkin with markers, check out those teeth!

IMG_6452
waiting for the wagon ride

IMG_6453
a cute purple kitten

IMG_6458
yay, we finally got on!

IMG_6461
and off we go!

IMG_6464
loosing our ears...

IMG_6466
a happy kitty and daddy

I would say it was a Halloween success!  I am officially 35 weeks pregnant today and feeling great.  I am (I think) experiencing braxton hicks contractions lately, something I don't remember with Isabelle....so that is new... and baby had hiccups for the first time a few days ago.  And well I can go about 15 minutes before I need a bathroom in a bad way.... we are so close now and I am definitely having baby fever!  I can't wait for this little baby to come out!

but for now I am just relishing in the peculiar and erratic movements in my belly that look like an alien might pop out at any moment... 

No comments:

Post a Comment