Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Less is more?

I'm all about less is more as a general rule of thumb (for anything)...  However, I have been really tired lately and having a hard time feeling like I am actually accomplishing anything.  But then I look around a little closer and I accept that I am getting some things done....just not at my usual pace.

IMG_6472
a baby bonnet started last night and finished this morning

IMG_6473
taking the time to admire a handmade gift and other goodies sent from Idaho
~thank you Rebekka!

IMG_6469
making banana bread with my little helper

IMG_6516
playing midwife with isabelle

IMG_6519
even though my little midwife has extra cold hands

I've also managed two loads of laundry, washed dishes, ignored unmade beds and posted a blog update - no pictures needed for that... so when I look a little closer I suppose I can be ok with doing less.... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment