Wednesday, November 9, 2011

all isabelle, all day

So as mentioned...yesterday was sort of "my day" - Isabelle let me get away with a lot of crafting during the day.  And well...it sort of caught up.  This morning we already had one end of the world blow out...  I was merely trying to quickly combine ingredients for boston baked beans and put together dough for a no-knead bread....and well hell broke loose.  There was raised voices yelling, stomping, spilt milk (literally), door slamming, and tears...from both of us.  Some days are not meant to be filled with over ambitious ideas of what I think I need to accomplish...

IMG_6559
the boston baked beans...

So today, we will be playing all day...and with 65 degrees and sun in the forecast I simply can't wait to go outside... and do what ever she wants... which so far has been:

IMG_6564
dancing to our pandora station: kids folk music

IMG_6569
declaring we NEED a magic wand...and promptly getting out supplies

IMG_6574
and smiling...
which is so much better than 2 hours ago

And now Isabelle decided, on her own, that she needed a warm bath to relax before we go outside (I wish I could fit in our mini tub with her...it sounds wonderful indeed).  Hence why I was able to throw up a quick post to share in our not so perfect but wonderful morning.   

No comments:

Post a Comment