Thursday, March 29, 2012

defying the odds

IMG_7627

Yesterday I did, I defied the odds- and crafted.  I finished two pairs of reversible trousers that I started...oh I don't know....maybe a month ago.  Anyways they are done...which means I can pack...yes PACK...my sewing stuff.  The word pack sort of makes me vomit a little in my mouth but at least I have a few cute pairs of pants to look at in the mean time.  Seriously...thinking about packing...ugh.

IMG_7628

IMG_7640

One pair is headed to cousin and the other is shown off by Mr. Owen.  Other exciting news in the works...we are getting our chicks today!  Yes...lets just add something else to the laundry list of things to do...why not...we love chaos!  Anyways, all that means is that there will be plenty of cute chick photos to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Caitlyn, you are an amazing craftswoman! Happy Chaos, Always!

    ReplyDelete