Monday, March 26, 2012

weekending

This weekend was full of crafting, planting, and baking.  We have been working hard here to get our seasonal table going again...something that seemed to get lost over the holidays and baby action.  Our seasonal space is hands on - I know some keep their space for eyes only or gentle play...but ours needs to be user friendly.  Isabelle loves to play with her wooden animals, fairies, and gnomes in this space as much as I like to look at it.  This weekend we made some tissue paper fairies together and I made my first ever felted doll, mother earth of course... I am so pleased with the results!

Photobucket
our spring space

Owen also got his weekly bath, aaron baked several loaves of sour dough bread, and we even started our seedlings!  Even though the weather was less than ideal it sure felt like spring....inside anyways!

IMG_7609
clean baby

IMG_7622
sparkle skirt... a gardening must have...


No comments:

Post a Comment