Thursday, March 1, 2012

gnome rehab

Isabelle officially added gnome and fairy doctor to my resume yesterday... we gathered all the sick gnomes and fairies and fixed them up...thank goodness for hot glue guns!  We also had a few wardrobe malfunctions that were tended to...some of the fairies were getting a little racy with no undies under their skirts!

IMG_7298
diagnosis:
 a loose headed gnome, follicular enhancement on the purple fairy, and an undie mishap on the yellow fairy (shown with the fix...the pre shot was not appropriate for viewing pleasure...)

IMG_7303
all fixed up and ready for rehab

IMG_7306
Rx: lots of playing... 
here they are all getting married...fairies to gnomes of course...an epic event


~
Some of you may notice that the majority of pictures of Isabelle are with her in her pjs....I could tell you that I only take pictures in the wee hours of the morning...but that would be a lie.  Yes, most days we are in PJ's for a while - it is her choice to get dressed in the morning - I fought through too many mornings and too many outfits when we were going to day care...and my white flag is up.  Plus it is a good excuse for me to still have on my fleece robe and slippers until 10 am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment