Tuesday, April 3, 2012

the life of toys

IMG_7662

IMG_7661

IMG_7644

IMG_7643

IMG_7641

I have to admit...I often curse the toys that scatter every room in this house (especially if one happens to find itself under a bare foot).  But mostly I wonder what they are all doing.  I catch bits and pieces from Isabelle wondering from space to space - on epic journeys, foraging for food, taking naps, or discovering an empty birds nest and wondering what hatched out of it.  And all this is exactly what I love to see her do...use her imagination.  So I will try harder to not curse the toys and embrace them...because this is really what playing is all about.  (plus i totally gave up that cursing thing right....?!...somehow I have just replaced all those ugly words with the first letter...saying...S! D!..progress right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment